(The prayers below are for your reference. If the prayers are too long for you, we recommend you to pray, the prayers of self-cleansing, firewall covering and for the whole family on your own so that you may focus on prayers for the churches, country, Israel and nations. during your watch.)
Dear Heavenly Father, I ________ (put your name in it) come to the throne of grace, to receive Your abundant grace and mercy. Now I ask You to reveal to me, and remind me of any sin that I have committed known or unknown, I am willing to come before You to confess and repent, so I can commit my spirit, soul and body to You. (Recommendation: quiet yourself, so you can allow the Holy Spirit to reveal to you)
Lord Jesus, forgive me of any fault of offending God and man, I am also willing to forgive everyone that has offended me or hurt me, I now cast all my burden to You. Thank you for carry my burden, Your yoke is easy, Your burden is light. I now put on the armor of God that You have given me, gird me with the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit, my feet fitted with the gospel of peace, so that I can pray and intercede in the Holy Spirit by Your mighty power, without ceasing. In the precious name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Firewall Covering Prayer
Abba Father, I thank you for watching and blessing us coming in and going out from now and forevermore. Hide us under the shadow of the Almighty, and cover us with Your wings. With the blood of Jesus Christ, cover my entire family _________ (speak names of your family), president, pastors, and everyone that I minister to, my work, ministry, property, transportation, small group (name the people, thing, item that needs covering)
- Government Leadership:President Trump and first lady Melanie, Vice president Pence and Mary, his cabinet and their families
- Fire Wall Prayer discerning and the editorial team:Tina Chong, ShuMing Chaippini, Anna Tsai, JiaLing Wang, Grace Wang, Carol Hsu, XiuDuan Chu, Susan Xu, Shing Wang, Joyce Chang, Tim Li, Rocky Chen & YingYing Duh
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one. In the holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Prayer for the Whole Family
Abba Father, thank You for the promise, “believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household”, I am saved, I believe and my household will be saved. By Your mercy and grace, let my unsaved loved ones (__________Name of the family) can experience the love of God, and know that we are saved by grace through faith, not by his/her good works. May you release the ministering angels to serve those who will inherit salvation (Hebrews1:14). Reap the harvest of soul for my family! In the holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Prayer for the Churches
1.Repentance for Sins of: Greed, Avarice, Covetedness, Discontent and like to Compete and Compare
“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”(Exodus 20:17)
“Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature:sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.” (Colossians 3:5)
“For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.” (1 Timothy 6:10-11)
Forgive Sin of Greed: Lord, we confess that we often love the world and the worldly things, full of earthly desires and not being contented. We like to pursue falsehoods, powers and wealth, envy or covet for things belonged to others, compete for selfish ambition and thus, we form fractions out of selfish agenda. We blame or exploit each other. Our behaviors are no different than that of the secular world. It brings harms and divisions to pastors, brothers and sisters and even to the whole church. We ourselves are also downcast and lose peace and joy. Knowing that greed is the same as idolatry, we still sin against you. Please forgive us!
The Lord’s Cleansing and Renewing: Lord Jesus, we ask You to cleanse our sins with Your precious blood. Please make us a clean heart and give us an upright spirit. Oh Lord, we are willing to reject all mentality and vices related to greed, avarice, covetedness. We will take off the old self , which was enticed by selfish desires and has deteriorated gradually, and humbly pursue godly virtues such as justice, godliness, faith, love , patience and gentleness. By the power of the Holy Spirit, break all the bondage and make every effort to keep the unity of the Holy Spirit so that the church may manifest Your glory and lead more people to the Lord.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
2.Bless the Church Leaders and Pastors
We pray for the church leaders, especially the leaders listed below that participating in the 247 East Coast Fire Wall (and your leaders who are not on the list):
- New York:Allen& Grace Chang, Deborah Yuan, Anna Chen, Amos & YingMei Mo
- New Jersey:David& Melody Peng, Tom & Julia, Stanley & Mabel Chung, Fred & Molica Hsu, Tony & Tina Chong
- Pennsylvania:George& Marliou Lu, Jewell Mathews， Emmanuel & Joula Tandean, Mike & Jill Edelman
- Maryland: YiNan & Esther Hu, LuSa & Tongli Su, Francis & Clara Chow, Tawei & Chun Cheng
- New Hampshire: Minh & Suzu Phan
- Texas:Ray & Ruth Chen
Prosper even as their soul prosper: Abba Father, please nurture every pastor with fresh spiritual food; bless the leaders with prosperity, good health, just as their soul prosper (3 John 2:2), Bless them to glorify God in everything they do, they will receive wisdom, joy, peace, and walk with God, in all their ways they acknowledge You, and do everything properly, having favor with God and man, keep them from temptations, no weapon forms against them will prosper, deliver them from evil, bless them coming in and going out.
Bless the family members of the Pastors: Dear Lord Jesus, please bless every pastor’s family, parents and children, that they may enjoy every day that the Lord gives, when they are in good health. May they experience your healing and shalom when they are physically challenged. According to Your glorious richness, provide for the households of pastors more than they need, physically, spiritually and financially.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
3.Prayer Wave – From East Coast 247 Prayer Wall, Global 40-Day Prayer and Fasting to the “Converge” Homecoming gathering
[Current events: “2018 Global 40 Day Prayer and Fast” will start on August 1st until September 9. On July 31st and August 1st, Pastors from Taiwan will hold a kick off prayer meeting in Taichung and Hong Kong respectively. Churches or ministries from Taiwan, Israel, the United States, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Macao, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and other nations will participate. More than 100 countries are expected to participate, forming a huge prayer wave. The “Converge” homecoming gathering will be held at IHOPKC between 9/19-9/22/2018. ]
Ask of me and I will give you nations , the ends of earth as your possession (Psalm 2:8)
“Even now,” declares the Lord, return to me with all your heart with fasting and weeping and mourning. Rend your hear and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. Who knows? He may turn and relent and leave behind a blessing— grain offerings and drink offerings for the Lord your God. Blow the trumpet in Zion, declare a holy fast, call a sacred assembly (Joel 2:12-15)
Lord, we come to You and thank You for raising a wave of prayers among the global churches and the body of Christ. May the Spirit of supplication come upon us. For individuals, families, churches and cities, we call on Your healing and renewal, and Your mercy to reverse the uneasiness and chaos in the nations. May You pour out Your Holy Spirit upon churches and usher in the revival and pave the way for You!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen
4.Pray for the churches participating in 247 Prayer Wall
- New Jersey First Presbyterian Church, Palisades Park NJ: Please pray that the church will align with the Lord. May Holy Spirit move the elders and deacons to see the calling and plan for Pastor Peng and the church. 2. Thank God for healing Mrs. Melody Peng’s hands. Please continue to pray for her complete healing from pains. 3. Thank God for keeping and blessing Pastor Peng that his heart may rest in the Lord.
- 24 prayer center in New York:Declare the 24/7 prayer center is the house of the Lord, the foundation of Truth， lead by God’s spirit, full of grace and truth. Thank God for complete and speedy healing of Pastor Anna Chen.
- East Coast Fire Wall Editorial Team: Bless the team and everyone, everything that is connected with the team members, Give them a sensitive and sharp discernment to the leading of God, so that they can accurately receive the word of God and be able to put them into appropriate prayers with power and accuracy.
- Global “Fire Wall Message” Transmission Team: [ Update: Ruth and her team are going to help those people who are in need in some dangerous regions. ] Please pray God’s blessing upon the families of Ruth and the team. May God protect them and watch their coming in and going out.
Prayers for Our Nation
1. Pray for President Trump, His family and his Administration
‘In the day when I called. You answered me and emboldened me with strength in my soul…….Though I walk in the midst of trouble,You will revive me; You shall stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your Right Hand shall save me.’ (Psa. 138:3, 7)
‘O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, cover my head in the day of battle.’(Psa. 140: 7)
Pray for President Trump –Abba Father, give President Trump favor from You to be faithful and humble in accomplishing all his duties. Fill him with the Holy Spirit to have clear vision, humility, a pure heart, with undivided attention to know all matters and events internationally and domestically, to lead and influence America and all nations with Godly wisdom and humbleness and gentleness. Father, surround him with all God-fearing, anointed, gifted and highly favored counselors, that walk with God with righteousness, compassion and humility.
Pray for Peace and Divine Protection and Security for President Trump, Family members, All The Administration, their families, and America. Father, we declare God’s wrath destroys every form of evil, witchcraft, chaos, protests, bias accusation, counter control and manipulation to our sea, land, air and climates. We bless our President and his family, the Administration and their families, especially for Members recently attended the Russian Conference be filled with complete peace, faith and God’s righteousness throughout.
2. Urgent Prayer for Mid-term Election and Voting
‘But everything must be done in a proper and orderly manner.’ (1 Cor 14:40)
Abba Father, It Is written: everything must be done in proper, lawful and orderly manner. May Your Justice served to cease all schemes of unlawful registration and voters’ fraud, voting manipulation in all the states, there to be ruled out, reversed and cancelled immediately. We ask You Lord, to establish quickly a fair and untaintable voting method to defeat unlawful voting. Father, We proclaim Your Will be done on earth as it’s in the Heaven. And may the righteous candidate be elected. In the name of Jesus, Amen
3. Pray for Righteous Media
They have sharpened their tongue like a serpent; adders’ poison is under their lips……The man with an evil tongue shall not be established in the earth; evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow himself.’ (Psalm 140:3, 11 ‘)
Raising up righteous Media: Father, our hearts cried for the mending of the media syndication in our nation. Please forgive us allowing the media to tell us what is right; not resisting falsehood but keeping silence; thus allowing their bias reports infiltrate our society, homes, behavior, church, education, economy and the justice system. Please forgive us, by Your mercy, Your Blood cleanses away all our unrighteousness, to help and heal us, Lord.. Lord, in Your great mercy, bless us with a righteous Media Ministry, stands strongly in You. We pray this in Jesus’ Name, Amen!
4. Pray for the new Supreme Court Justice
He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. (Daniel 2:21)
We declare God’s appointed righteous Judge is of reverence ruling with God’s standard in honoring the moral, constitutional laws and rights of America without compromising and obscurity. We declare the supernatural passing for the congressional votes needed.
We declare in the process of voting, the Judges and the Justice System are being refined and re-defined, aligned to complete God’s Standard and Foundational Law of Morality…. We declare No weapon formed against Judge Kavanaugh will succeed, Any condemnation rises up will be judged as it is the inheritance of God’s servants.
5. Pray for Immigration and Border Crisis
We pray against hidden operation behind Human Trafficking, Child Trafficking, Violence and Drug Trafficking to be identified by the lawful Immigration Justice system. We pray for protection over every American Immigration and Custom Enforcement agents, especially Border Agents serving faithfully to the nation.
We declare God’s hands and angelic force and spiritual firewalls of Intercession surrounding all the borders. We pray for God’s perfect plan for Immigration settlement will be established.
6. Pray for God’s Economy
Matthew 14:18-20 “Jesus took the five loaves and two fish and looking up to Heaven, He gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then He gave them to the disciples….they all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over.”
We declare America is depending on God’s Economy System which allows us to trust beyond what we see. We bless God’s Plan and Purpose for America to prosper in His Way so the world will not fear to seek Salvation of our God.
7. Pray for the First Nation
Thank you for revealing to us the calling and destiny of the first nation people. They are the steward of the land. Today we stand as Your priest to repent for the sin of slaughtering and hurting the First Nation, cover us with the precious blood of Jesus, heal the steward of this land, comfort their hearts, return to them double for what was stolen from them, restore their identity with honor. We want to stand with them, undergird them with our prayers, and be their strong support. Let us receive each other in love and become one in Your truth and in Your Spirit, welcome in Your presence in our worship. We declare that NOW is the time that the First Nations will stand as the first born of the land, to arise and shine, to release the unity in the spirit, to bring down an anointing of breakthrough, to lead all nations and tribes in United States in 2018 to enter the Gate of Grace together!
- Pray for Lynda Prince 8/24-8/26 First Nation Gathering in the Saskatchewan [Current Affairs: August 24-26, August 21 First Nation people gathered in Saskatoon Lynda Prince, there will be Jewish pastor coming from Israel to join them. She believe that the Holy Spirit will do wonderful work. North American First Nation desire and need the Chinese to walk with them. Let us take up the key God has given the Chinese to open the heart and destiny of the First Nation! This year there has been several First Nation gatherings in the United States, Several Chinese that took part in these events thought that they were supporting the First Nation people. However, they were surprised to find out they were the one that had received great blessings and healing.] Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for giving the Chinese the hearts to love the First Nation people to the Chinese people, and the key to open the hearts and the destiny of the First Nation people, so the First Nation has a deep desire for the Chinese to walk with them. May You call the Chinese in North America to participate in this gathering, to establish relationships with them, to help them rise up and stand in their position, to prepare a way for the Lord in North America. You are the God who works all things together for good, for those who are call by Your name (Romans 8:28). Bless every Chinese that respond to this call.
- Pray for the First Nation and their land[Current Affairs: The land of the Native American Reservation is given to them by the US government through treaty or government custody. Recently, the Ministry of the Interior is reconsidering whether to cancel the land use rights granted to the Mashpee family living in Massachusetts in 2015. Once cancelled, it may become a precedent for other First Nation] Abba Father, we pray for the First Nation and their land. These lands are given to them by the US government through treaty or government custody. We declare that the US government will keep the covenant they made with the First Nation, especially in this recent case of the (Mashpee) family in Massachusetts, and will not cancel or take away the land that has been given to them. Open up the eyes of the US government and the people, to understand Your will, to bless and honor the First Nation, and help them to enter into their destiny and callings!
Prayer for Israel and Nations
1.Pray for Israel’s Salvation and Peace of Jerusalem
Psalms 122:6-7 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! “May they be secure who love you! Peace be within your walls and security within your towers!”
Mark 7:6-9 “And he said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men.” And he said to them, “You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!”
Jeremiah 31:33-34 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, “Know the LORD,” for they shall all know me, “from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
- Pray for Israel’s Salvation: Dear Father, we come before Your throne of grace and ask You to forgive Israel for not knowing You. Forgive them for honoring the teachings and traditions of men more than You. Although they are well versed in Torah, they do not know Your truth. Lord, reveal Your truth to them so that their hearts will no longer be blinded by men’s traditions. You shall fulfill the word of Your promise to Israel in Jeremiah 31:33-34and they will come to know Jesus as their Messiah and receive true peace.
- Pray for Those Who Participate in the Gay Pride Parade: [Background:The Gay Pride Parade event has been scheduled in 8 Israeli cities between 6/8-8/2; the finale of the event will take place in Jerusalem on 8/2.] Lord, let Your mercy and love come upon those who participate in the Gay Pride event. Open their eyes that they might know Your grace and be saved. Stretch out Your mighty arm to intervene and stop the Gay Pride activities from taking place in Jerusalem. Let the anointing of Your victory fill Jerusalem bringing great glory to You. We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
2.Pray for Iran
[Current event: The US withdrew Iran’s nuclear agreement in May and will reinstate severe economic sanctions against Iran in August. Iran’s main revenue is crude oil and so far several countries have temporarily suspended oil import oil from Iran, which will greatly affect Iran’s economy. Iran has just recently emerged from economic depression since 2016, many are now very worried: the public goes to the streets to protest and the business sector exhibits great concern and anxiety. China also condemned Iran for not committing itself to maintain peace and stability in the Mideast. We pray that the economic sanction against Iran would be successful, so that Iran will be willing to denuclearize like North Korea. Let there be no more wars and people living a peaceful and quiet life.]
Psalm 82:8 “Arise, O God, judge the earth; for You shall inherit all the nations!”
Roman 9:17 ”For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
Jeremiah 49:38-39 “I will set my throne in Elam and destroy their king and officials, declared the LORD. But in the latter days I will restore the fortunes of Elam, declares the LORD.”
Arise, Father, judge and transform Iran because Iran is Your inheritance. Even though the leaders of Iran harden their hearts like Pharaoh of old, You will show Your power in them, and that Your name might be proclaimed in all the earth. You shall fulfill the word of Your promise in Jeremiah 49: You will set Your throne in Elam (present day Iran) and remove their evil king and officials so that people can live a peaceful life.You will restore the fortunes of Elam and bring them back to You and into the Kingdom of Your Son and joy of salvation. We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen!
3.Pray for the Persecuted Christians in Nigeria
[Current events: Nigerian Christians were attacked for 4 consecutive days on 6/22-25, resulting in 11 Christian villages in Plateau State being razed to the ground with more than 200 dead and thousands of people without home. These attacks were targeted as part of an integrated plan to Islamize Nigeria. In 2018 alone Fulani militants in central Nigeria have killed more than 6000 Christians along with burning houses and churches. Some new believers have forsaken their faith because of prejudice and poor living conditions. As persecutions of Christians around the world intensify, we need to pray fervently for our suffering brothers and sisters.]
Acts 12:5 “So Peter was kept in prison, but earnest prayer for him was made to God by the church.”
2 Corinthians 12:9-11 “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
Dear Abba Father,
We ask You to stop the violent attacks and persecution against Christians with Your mighty power: bring offenders to justice and terminate any movement to “Islamize” Nigeria. Mobilize the global church to pray earnestly for the persecuted Christians. Let the Lord speak to those in Nigeria, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Let the power of Christ rest upon them so that they will stand firm and remain patient and strong in faith in all their persecutions and tribulations. We pray for the martyrs, their families, and the destroyed churches and homes. Lord, bring goodness from the ashes and turn the present sufferings into a great glory in the future. Send the Spirit of Shalom to the communities and raise up Christian ministries to support and comfort them. We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen!
4.Pray for China’s Transformation and Destiny
[Background: Since the implementation of the revised Regulations on Religious Affairs on 2/1/18, the situation of Christians in China has worsened drastically: Christian activities are now being monitored strictly. However, some cults like the Eastern Lightning were also banned by the Chinese government.]
Nahum 1:7 “The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.”
Daniel 11:32 “The people who know their God shall stand firm and prevail.”
Isaiah 41:15 “Behold, I make of you a threshing sledge, new, sharp, and having teeth; you shall thresh the mountains and crush them…”
Daniel 12:4 “But you, Daniel… until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
- Pray for the Church in China: Abba Father, You are good to the church in China and a stronghold in the days of her trouble. Thank You for using the religious policy to refine the church; let them draw closer to You and be rooted deeper in Your love as they prepare themselves to be the Bride of Christ. Give Your children wisdom and strategy to stand firm and prevail in difficult times. Bless the network used by intercessors to be effective and free from any obstacles, so that the knowledge of the Kingdom of God will advance speedily. Bless prayer altars across the land and raise up more intercessors to pray for China with one heart, that China would be transformed intoan army of prayer warriors and evangelists, a new instrument of threshing sledge, sharp, and having teeth preparing the way for the glory of King Jesus.
- Pray for the Government and President Xi Jinping: We pray for President Xi Jinping. We commit his thoughts and mind in Your hands; guide him to know the truth of Your salvation. We ask You to surround him with wise and godly counselors and remove corruption and injustice in the government. Help him govern China with wisdom, mercy, righteousness, integrity, and justice. In addition, give him wisdom to deal with the trade disputes with the US. We ask You to especially bless China’s relations with Taiwan, America and Israel. Let China’s relations with the nations be in the will of God. We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen!
5.Pray for the Crises in Taiwan
[Current events: Taiwan is currently facing unprecedented crises: 1) The same-sex marriage bill and the crisis of immoral health education; 2) Rampant Idolatry: In the past two years, the practice of idolatry has become rampant such as idol processions/pilgrimages and all sort of temple activities and worship ceremonies. This has greatly offended God; 3) The crisis of the Taiwan Independence movement: The Taiwan Independence movement is currently gaining strength causing great tension between China and Taiwan; 4) The invasion of Muslim: Mayor of Taipei, WenzheKe, is promoting Muslim culture by setting up a Muslim prayer room in both the city hall and the Taipei Railway Station. In addition, the Turkish government plans to fund the construction of a new mosque in Taipei. There are nearly 300,000 Indonesian migrant workers in Taiwan and most of whom are Muslims. In addition, the government’s new Southbound Policy will bring in more Muslim from Southeast Asia. At present, there are more than 10,000 Muslim students enrolled in universities in Taiwan. They actively organize Islamic clubs on campus, set up prayer rooms, and provide halal food, etc. They also zealously promote Islam on campus.]
Joel 2:12-15 “Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; and rend your hearts and not your garments.” Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love; and he relents over disaster. Who knows whether he will not turn and relent and leave a blessing behind him…. Blow the trumpet in Zion; consecrate a fast; call a solemn assembly.“
Psalms 89:14-15 “Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; steadfast love and faithfulness go before you. Blessed are the people…who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face.”
Isaiah 42:10, 12 “Sing to the Lord a new song, sing his praise from the end of the earth, you the islands and the coastlands and their inhabitants. Let them give glory to the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands and coastlands.”
2 Thessalonians 3:1 “Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happened among you.”
- Pray for the Church to Rise Up: Lord, the wicked in Taiwan run rampant, and evil is exalted among the people. We ask You for mercy! Lord, raise up the church to stand in the gap for Taiwan as priests to repent and intercede. Let them rend their hearts, humble themselves and pray, and seek the Lord’s face so that Taiwan would turn away from its wicked ways. Let the church hold frequent solemn assemblies so that more tears of repentance would be gathered before the throne. Then the Lord will hear from heaven, forgive the sins of Taiwan, and heal their land. We pray that the Lord will establish the throne of righteousness and justice in Taiwan and the people will walk in the light of Your face and declare Your praise in the islands and coastlands. (Isaiah 42:10, 12)
- Let the Church Transform Muslims: Because of Taiwan’s new Southbound Policy, many Muslims are coming to Taiwan. We thank the Lord for bringing them to Taiwan to receive the gospel of truth. We ask the Lord to swing wide open the gate of salvation and sent forth workers to gather the harvest. Let the church love Muslim as Christ loves them; give them a heart of love and understanding in place of fear and misunderstanding. Use the church to transform Muslims in Taiwan to know the One true God. We pray that when teachers and students on campus come in contact with the teaching of Islam, they will be given great discernment. Most importantly, let Christian share the gospel with Muslim students with a heart of mission and love.
- Pray for Those in Power: We pray that You will grant leaders in Taiwan a heart of wisdom, fear of the Lord, and love for the people, that they might establish sound policies for people to live a peaceful and quiet life. We also ask the Lord to reign in hearts of the leaders in both Taiwan and China that they will release goodwill to each other, communicate in peace, and embrace each other with love. We declare that under the leadership of Jesus Christ, the China-Taiwan relation would have a breakthrough beyond human comprehension. Send them revivals to glorify Your name!We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen!
6.Pray for Truth Peace in North Korea
Dear father, we pray that any plan to interfere with the Korean denuclearization will be like the whirling dust and chaff before the wind. Help Kim Jong-unmake a sincere effort to fulfill His commitment to President Trump for true peace. Let Kim and his staffs corporate fully with the US National Security Chief Advisor, Bolton, and Secretary of States, Pompeo. Let the denuclearization process proceed smoothly without any hindrance. We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen!